Power of Attorney
Plan Ahead for Medical and Financial Emergencies! Secure a Grand Junction, CO Durable Power of Attorney
Importance of Durable Power of Attorney
- Filing and payment of taxes
- Collection of government benefits such as Medicare, Social Security, and others
- Management of retirement accounts
- Management and usage of assets for the payment of your daily expenses and liabilities
- Management and operation of your business/es
- Investments of your money in bonds, stocks, and mutual funds
- Overview the buying, selling, and maintenance of your properties such as real estate
- Property transfers to a current trust you made
- Handling your court representation
Consult Legal Help to Draft an Effective Plan
The complex process of drafting a comprehensive durable power of attorney can be made easier when you consult with an experienced lawyer.
We can provide you a power of attorney form to put together your arrangements with an efficient implementation. Secure your financial and medical future, contact Trace Tyler today!